Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Maddy's version

So tonight on the way home from church, Maddy tells me she knows "Goldilocks and the Three Bears". I asked her to tell it to me. This is how it went.

"Once upon a time, there were three bears and a little girl named Goldilocks. The end."

Then she said she also knew "Little Red Riding Hood". This one is even better.

"Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Little Red Riding Hood and a wolf came and blowed her down. The end." (It took me a while to understand the word blowed. She still pronounces her l's as w's.)

I love this kid.

1 comment:

carlyn said...

haha!! kids say the funniest things. i try to remember the really funny things luther has said when i am so discouraged and ready to kill him. for instance, after screaming for 3 hrs in the middle of the night(2 yr molars) luther told me "the big bad wolf came and blew my blankies out of my crib" guess that wolf has made an impression of both of our kiddoes!